BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Recaro Signo G2 Convertible Car Seat


I just bought one of these myself and I just had to put this on the blog. I spent quite a bit of time researching different car seats. I looked at everything from Britax to Evenflo to Sunshine Kids to Recaro. Actually, Recaro wasn't on the list in the beginning. I have to be honest, I had never even heard of them. It wasn't until I caught a clip on the Today Show where they were reporting about various booster seats and how they did in crash tests, that I'd even heard of Recaro. The Recaro seats did very well in the crash tests, as did Britax's seat. So just what is so wicked cool about the Recaro Signo G2 Convertible Car Seat? Well Recaro started out making seats for cars for such big name companies as Porsche, Volvo and Ferrari. They expanded into racing seats and aftermarket racing style seats. From there they decided to create car seats for babies and kids that provide the utmost in comfort and safety. I have to say that they've done exactly that. It never has made sense to me to buy a car seat from a company that makes high chairs, playpens, and baby bottles. Why not buy a car seat from a company who only makes SEATS! Duh. It was a no-brainer. I urge you to check it out for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment